Keto Chocolate Cream Pie
This homemade Keto Chocolate Cream Pie is everything you want from a low carb chocolate dessert! A crunchy pecan pie crust is filled with a creamy chocolate mousse and topped with freshly whipped cream. The result is pure, sugar-free decadence.
- 1 cup crushed pecans
- 2 TB butter melted
- 1 Tsp Besti Monk fruit Allulose Blend Crystalized Sweetener
Whipped Cream Ingredients:
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup Besti Monk fruit Allulose Blend Powdered Sweetener
Chocolate Filling Ingredients:
- ½ cup cocoa
- 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1 ½ cup Besti Monk fruit Allulose Blend Powdered Sweetener
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces sugar-free Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- 3 cups of the homemade sugar-free whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a deep dish 9” pie plate.
- Crush pecans, then add the butter and sweetener and mix well.
- Press crust into the bottom and slightly up the sides of a pie plate.
- Bake for 10 min then remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- While your crust is baking, add 3 cups heavy whipping cream and sweetener to a bowl and beat for approx. five minutes or until stiff peaks form, and it has doubled in size.
- In another bowl, add softened cream cheese, cocoa powder, sweetener, and beat until combined.
- In a small glass bowl, add your sugar-free chips, and butter. Microwave for 25 seconds, then stir. Microwave again for 10-15 seconds and stir. The chocolate mixture should completely melt and begin to smooth as you stir. If not, you can microwave for another 5 seconds but do not over-heat as the chocolate will seize.
- Add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and stir.
- Add 3 cups of the homemade whipped cream to the bowl and FOLD the whipped cream gently into the mixture until just combined.
- Spoon chocolate filling into your pecan pie crust.
- Top with the remaining homemade whipped cream and level it out.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate shavings from any sugar-free chocolate bar. (optional)
- Freeze for at least an hour before cutting.