Air Fryer Potato Chips
Crispy and crunchy potato chips with a little bit of oil and all the flavors that you won’t feel guilty about enjoying. These are perfect for snacking and have less than 60% fat from the store-bought chips. It’s comforting and is loved by people of all age groups.
- Prep Time: 45 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 53 mins
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or other high heat oil
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Cut potatoes into thin slices using a mandolin (recommended) or a sharp knife. Wash the potato slices and soak them in cold water for at least 30 minutes to remove the starch.
- Drain the potatoes and pat dry them properly, spread them over a paper towel in a single layer, and leave it to air dry for 10 minutes. (The potato slices should be dried completely in order to get crispy and crunchy chips)
- Season the potato slices with oil and salt.
Cook for 8 minutes until crispy.
Serve once they are cooled or store them in an airtight container and enjoy later.
Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F / 180 degrees C. Place the potato slices in the air fryer basket without overcrowding.
Nutrition Facts:Amount Per Serving (1 g)Calories 488Calories from Fat 7, % Daily Value, Fat 8g12%, Saturated Fat 1g6%Polyunsaturated Fat 1g, Monounsaturated Fat 5g, Sodium 1196mg52%, Potassium 2331mg67%, Carbohydrates 97g32%, Fiber 12g50%, Sugar 4g4%Protein 11g22%, Vitamin A 11IU0%, Vitamin C 109mg132%, Calcium 67mg7%Iron 4mg22
Leave a Comment