Chicken Broccoli Lasagna
Chicken broccoli lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish. It has the rich flavours and scrumptious texture of traditional chicken and broccoli lasagna. You will have the perfect weeknight meal for the whole family.
Why You Love Chicken And Broccoli Lasagne?
. Easy Simple cheesy Food
. Very Simple Ingredient
. Best Low Carb Option
. Best Lunch Recipe
Ingredients Required For Chicken And Broccoli Lasagne
1 pound broccoli cut into florets
1 rotisserie chicken meat shredded
8 ounces cream cheese
3/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
One tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Half teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper ground
1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
How To Prepare Keto Chicken Broccoli Lasagna?
1 Firstly, preheat your oven to 200C.
2. Take a saucepan and add water and place it over high heat and boil the broccoli till boiled well.
3. Drain well and take a large bowl and put boiled broccoli into the bowl and add shredded chicken and mix well till well combined.
4. Take a small saucepan over medium-high heat and add cream cheese, cream, almond milk, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper and sauté well till well combined and till it becomes a smooth sauce.
5. Now pour the hot sauce into the broccoli and cheese mixture and now add basil and mix well.
6. Now we have to pour the mixture into the casserole dish and top it up with shredded cheese.
7. Now bake it for 15-20 minutes or till cheese has browned.
8. Serve and enjoy the chicken and broccoli lasagne recipe.
Nutritional Information For Keto Chicken Broccoli Lasagne:
- Serving: 250g
- Calories: 416kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 31g
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 160mg
- Sodium: 696mg
- Potassium: 506mg
- Fibre: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
- Vitamin A: 1280IU
- Vitamin C: 50.8mg
- Calcium: 204mg
- Iron: 1.2mg