Crack Keto Biscuits
Crack Keto Biscuits – delicious! Even if you aren’t doing the Keto diet, you will love these biscuits! Loaded with cheddar, bacon, and, ranch. Cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, eggs, baking powder, almond flour, cheddar, bacon, and ranch. SO good! Can make individual biscuits or one large loaf. I like to brush the baked biscuits with melted butter and dried parsley.
It’s easy to make cracked ketogenic cakes. Melt the first cream cheese and mozzarella. I put it in the microwave for about a minute. Next, add some baking powder, eggs, almond flour, mixed farm sauce, cheddar cheese and bacon. The dough is made into balls and left for 10 minutes before baking. Very easy!
He used a 10-inch pan and 1 large cake spoon and got 11 cakes. If you don’t want one cake at a time, I think you can put the mixture in the pan or make bread. I like cleaning biscuits cooked with melted butter and dried parsley.
The key to making this keto biscuit is to use premium almond flour. Almond flour is commonly found in stores. I bought it myself from Publix and Walmart. I use the refined King Arthur brand. I also like red flour for almonds.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 12 biscuits 1x
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 (1-oz) packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1–1/2 cups superfine almond flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave cream cheese, and mozzarella cheese on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Add baking powder, eggs, ranch mix, and almond flour to cream cheese mixture. Stir well.
- Stir in cheddar cheese and bacon. Stir until combined.
- Spray a 10-inch iron skillet with cooking spray. Divide the dough into 11 or 12 balls and place in skillet. Place skillet in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Remove skillet from the refrigerator and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Brush cooked biscuits with melted butter and sprinkle with dried parsley, if desired.
Leave a Comment