Creamy Peanut Butter Mousse
This rich, Creamy Peanut Butter Mousse dessert recipe takes ten minutes to make and will not fail to impress for an every day treat, holidays, or birthdays!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- Shaved chocolate curls, for topping
- Crushed peanuts, for topping (optional)
- Pour the cream into a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until peaks form, about 2-3 minutes.
- Scoop the whipped cream into a small bowl and place in refrigerator.
- Combine the cream cheese, peanut butter and vanilla in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar and beat again for another minute.
- Add the milk and beat until smooth, about 20-30 seconds.
- Use a spatula to gently fold and stir in the whipped cream until combined. Transfer to an 8-inch square pan (can also serve in individual serving dishes or trifles).
- Top with shaved chocolate and chopped peanuts, if desired.
- Serve immediately or chill until firm. I cut it into squares after chilling it and served on dessert plates. Enjoy!