Fluffy Keto Pumpkin Muffins
Delicious keto pumpkin muffins are made with just a few simple ingredients. They are fluffy, tasty, and very filling!
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
- Rest time 20 mins
- Total Time 1 hr
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Servings: 6 muffins
- Calories: 156kcal
- Avocado oil for liners
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup pure pumpkin puree
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled
- 1 teaspoon stevia glycerite (equals about ⅓ cup sugar)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour (44 grams)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (gluten-free if needed)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line 6 muffin cups with foil or silicone liners and spray the liners with oil. You can use well-greased paper liners, but that would increase the risk of sticking.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree, melted butter, stevia, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Whisk in the coconut flour, mixing patiently until very smooth. Finally, mix in the baking powder.
- Using a 4-tablespoon ice cream scoop, pour the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until set and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 22-25 minutes
- Transfer the muffins to a cooling rack and cool completely before enjoying. Texture improves when they reach room temperature.
I prefer to use foil liners when baking with coconut flour. It’s been my experience that coconut flour muffins tend to stick to paper liners, and even to silicone liners. But if you use greased foil liners, they don’t stick.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 193mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g