Low carb, keto and gluten-free.
These dinner rolls are not made with eggs OR cheese and taste incredibly close to regular wheat bread.
- 1 cup (100g) almond flour
- 3/4 cup (50g) keto protein powder (i use Casein Protein powder)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 cup (118ml) hot water
- 1/4 cup (50g) butter – melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together your almond flour, protein powder, salt, xanthan gum and baking powder.
- Pour in the butter and water and use a spatula to mix the ingredients all together until you get a nice dough. It will be sticky to touch.
- Wet your hands and take a small chunk of the dough and form into a ball.
- Place the rolls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375°F / 175°C for 10-12 minutes or until they are a nice golden brown.
3.3 net carbs per roll.
YIELD: 5 Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 164TOTAL FAT: 11.5gCARBOHYDRATES: 5.7gFIBER: 2.4gPROTEIN: 12g
Leave a Comment