Keto Buns 2.5 net carbs
Keto Buns 2.5 net carbs its delicious
- 2c shredded mozz
- 4oz cream cheese
- 4 eggs (3 in mixture, 1 brushed on top)
- 3c almond flour
- 4Tbsp butter
- Sesame seeds (I just use Everything Bagel seasoning bc it is the King of seasonings)
- Preheat oven 400°
- Line large baking sheet w parchment
- Put mozz & cream cheese in a large (microwave safe) bowl and warm until both cheeses are melted (about 30-45sec)
- Crack 3 eggs into the same bowl to combine with mozz & cc. Hand mixer will work best!
- Add almond flour, mix again until combined
- Form dough into whatever shaped bread/bun you’d like. I have yielded both 6 medium size buns and 4 large size buns out of this recipe. Just depends on your own preference.
- Place buns on prepared baking sheet
- Melt butter and whisk 1 egg
- Brush with melted butter and egg. Top with whatever seasoning you prefer (Everything Bagel seasoning is amazing on this though)
- Bake for 15mins, but keep an eye on it after that and remove from oven once golden.
- Eat the shit out of it! We’ve used it for burgers, chicken sandwiches, deli sandwiches, breakfast sandwiches…whatev!
Roughly 2.5 net carbs per bun, but will vary depending on what size you make it.
Leave a Comment