Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos
These quick and easy Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos are the perfect low carb appetizer or snack!
- 6 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shredded or grilled chicken
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon (2-3 slices cooked)
- 1 tablespoon low carb ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon green onion, chopped
- Combine the chicken, bacon, ranch and green onions, set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Place the mozzarella slices on the silicone baking sheet. Bake 5-7 minutes.
- When the edges have browned and the cheese is bubbly (watch the video if you need some guidance) remove from the oven. Allow them to cool about 1 minute, just so they cool enough you can handle, but still very pliable.
- Place the chicken bacon ranch mixture on the edge of one slice and tightly roll them up, seam side down.
YIELD: 2 SERVING SIZE: 3 taquitos
Amount Per Serving: | CALORIES: 329 | TOTAL FAT: 19g | CHOLESTEROL: 96mg | SODIUM: 549mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 3.5g | NET CARBOHYDRATES: 3.5g | FIBER: 0g |SUGAR: 0.4g | PROTEIN: 19.7g |