KETO CHICKEN CHEESE BAKE
KETO CHICKEN CHEESE BAKE
When you’re eating a low carb meal everyone will be amazed to see this hot and bubbly Keto chicken cheese dish on the table – just waiting for the service of this Yummy Chicken Cheese Bake?
This keto Chicken Cheese Bake has a generous amount of chicken in each bite, with cream spinach, baby spinach, bacon, four kinds of cheese, mushrooms and fresh garlic.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 10 servings
- 1 Pound bacon
- 8 Ounce package cream cheese
- ½ Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ Cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 Cup avocado mayonnaise
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- ½ Teaspoon hot sauce, we used Cholula
- 1 Teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ Teaspoon white pepper
- ½ Teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ Teaspoon onion powder
- ½ Teaspoon paprika
- 1 Store bought cooked rotisserie chicken, meat removed and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 ½ Cups red onion, diced
- 8 Ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 8 Ounces baby spinach
- 2 Cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon to crisp, remove to paper towels and reserve three tablespoons of bacon fat.
- While the bacon is cooking, in a medium sauce pan, place cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, avocado mayonnaise, heavy cream, hot sauce, mustard, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika.
- Cook over medium heat and stir with a wooden spoon until creamy.
- Crumble bacon and add to the cream mixture.
- Clean skillet and add two tablespoons of the bacon fat and saute onions over medium high heat for three minutes.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of bacon fat and add the mushrooms and saute for five minutes.
- Add the garlic and spinach and toss to coat the spinach and cook until wilted, about two minutes.
- Add the cream mixture and cooked chicken and heat then pour into an 8X12 inch casserole dish.
- Sprinkle on the two cups of mozzarella cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
- Place under the broiler and brown, 1-2 minutes.
- Let sit ten minutes to set up and serve 10 portions.
- There will be a little liquid on the bottom which will eventually absorb into the mixture. We spooned a little over each portion.
Calories: 541 | Total Fat: 43.9g | Saturated Fat: 20.4g | Trans Fat: 0.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.9g Monounsaturated Fat: 14.7g |Cholesterol: 129.3mg | Sodium: 753.8mg | Total Carbohydrate: 7.7g | Dietary Fiber: 1.5g | Sugars: 3.8g | Protein: 29.6g
Leave a Comment