Keto Eggplant Bites Recipe
This recipe for keto eggplant bites is my favorite. You can add anything to the topping like cooked chicken, beef, cheese, mushrooms, and olives. I put some cooked hunter beef on top. On base, you can add any sauce of your choice. I am out of pizza sauce so I used cream cheese.
Ingredients Of keto Eggplant Bites
- 1 large eggplant cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic minced or crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Cooked beef or chicken
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
Method Of Keto Eggplant Bites
- Sprinkle the eggplant with the coarse salt, let sit on paper towels for 10-15 minutes and wipe dry.
- Preheat the oven to 400F. In a small bowl, combine the crushed garlic, olive oil, and Italian seasoning, Brush the mixture onto both sides of the eggplant slices and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove eggplant from the oven and flip eggplant slices, top each slice with a tablespoon of marinara sauce, cooked beef, and a sprinkle of cheese. Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted