Keto Pizza – no soggy crust here! Most fathead doughs are limp and flavorless. Not this pizza crust!
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese (sour cream can be substituted)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan or sea salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or any other shredded cheese)
- low-carb pizza sauce (like Roa’s), shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, sausage, veggies
Preheat oven or air fryer to 400 degrees and line a cookie sheet or pizza stone with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, cottage cheese, and butter. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour, garlic powder, and salt. Add dry mixture to the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Mixture will be wet. Stir in the cheddar cheese.
Roll dough with a rolling pin between two parchment paper sheets to desired size, thickness, and shape. The dough will be very wet. You will need to peel the top parchment sheet off and bake it on the bottom sheet of parchment on a baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until desired level of crispiness. The longer you bake it the crispier it gets!
Remove from oven and load your pizza however you like with all of your favorite sauces, cheese, and toppings. Bake pizza for another 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.