Keto Mexican Cauliflower Rice
Mexican Cauliflower Rice
This Mexican Cauliflower Rice is a one pan wonder! An easy keto skillet meal the whole family will love. They won’t even notice it’s low carb and grain-free. Winning!
Servings: 6 Servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 medium onion diced
- 1/2 red pepper diced
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 12 ounces cauliflower rice fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese or Mexican Blend
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until almost cooked through (just a little pink). Add the onion and pepper and continue to cook until no longer pink. Stir in the taco seasoning.
- Add the tomatoes and cauliflower rice and stir to combine. Stir in the broth and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook until the cauliflower rice begins to soften (8 to 10 minutes for frozen).
- Sprinkle the skillet with the cheese and cover. Let cook until the cheese is melted, 3 or 4 minutes. Remove from heat and top with your favourite toppings like sour cream, avocado, and chopped cilantro.
Serving: 1serving = 1/6th of recipe
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.04g | Protein: 29.09g | Fat: 21.71g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Fiber: 2g
Leave a Comment