This easy 4-ingredient Keto Ravioli is loaded with sausage and spinach and only has 1.3 net carbs per serving!
Prep time: 15 MINUTES
Cook time: 5 MINUTES
Total time: 20 MINUTES
- 1/2 pound ground Italian sausage
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach, torn
- 8 slices Mozzarella Cheese (I use Sargento)
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage and drain off any excess fat.
- While the sausage is still warm, add the cream cheese and torn spinach leaves to the skillet. Stir well and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the mozzarella cheese slices diagonally so each square creates two triangles.
- Place the slices on the silicone baking sheet and bake 3-5 minutes until the edges are brown (watch the video).
- Remove from the oven and place 1 tablespoon of the sausage filling on one side of the baked cheese shells, carefully pull the other side over to create a ravioli pocket.
- Serve immediately with warm low-carb marinara.
Please use a silicone baking mat, it makes this recipe so easy. Cheese will stick to a pan without a silicone baking mat.
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 4
Amount Per Serving:
| CALORIES: 245 | TOTAL FAT: 19.8g | CARBOHYDRATES: 1.5g | FIBER: 0.2g | PROTEIN: 13.5g |
Leave a Comment