Parmesan Crusted Chicken
low carb parmesan crusted chicken. This parmesan crusted chicken recipe is a fast and easy recipe perfect for soft, strips or chicken fingers.
- 1 lb. chicken breasts (2 large pieces)
- Half tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian herb seasoning
- Half tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- One egg
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 tbsp. vegetable oil
How to prepare Keto/ low carb parmesan crusted chicken:
- Firstly we have to take a chopping board and place chicken breasts on that board and with the help of a sharp knife cut the chicken into two pieces.
- Now season this chicken with garlic powder, salt, pepper powder and herbs.
- Take a large bowl and whisk the beaten egg and take another large bowl and place the parmesan cheese.
- Now we have to dip the chicken cutlet into the egg and coat the parmesan into the chicken.
- Do carefully coat on both sides and do the same process with the remaining pieces.
- Take a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and add oil.
- When heated up the oil place chicken cutlet into the skillet and cook for 5 to 6 minutes on each side till they turn crispy and golden brown.
Nutritional Information for Keto Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe:
- Calories: 214.7,Protein: 34.0 g,Total Fat: 7.6 g,Monounsaturated Fat: 1.7 g,Vitamin A2.4 %,Vitamin B-1210.1 %
- Vitamin B-634.8 %,Vitamin C2.5 %,Vitamin D2.5 %,Vitamin E0.9 %,Calcium5.3 %,Copper2.6 %,Folate2.7 %
- Iron5.9 %,Magnesium8.7 %,Manganese1.5 %,Niacin66.0 %,Pantothenic Acid9.8 %,Phosphorus27.9 %
- Riboflavin9.5 %.Selenium31.4 %,Thiamin5.8 %,Zinc8.0 %
Leave a Comment